Download latest version
DESCRIPTION (Warning: Outdated):
A simple software for calculating penetration chance for different tanks in World of Tanks. Uses THIS for calculations.
Warning: Needs more testing to determine accuracy & reliability. Send us feedback: email@example.com
Left click to set shooting origin, right click to set shooting direction. To set the gun, first choose the tank, then select its weapon and then click “Set Shooting gun”. Use the right side image to set the armor slope. There are some websites out there that have technical data of some tanks, for example: MAUS
2 Classic minesweeper games. Created by UIron (Deminer) and Fanglon (Mine Evader) as training applications to test out OpenGL
Tank wiki for WoT (World of Tanks) allows you to look up game tank stats from you phone fast, whenever you want and wherever you want. So you can prepare for your combat well, and browse about surrounding tanks even when you are ingame and charging to attack.
Any feedback, suggestions and comments are appreciated, welcome and will be taken into consideration to improve this app.
Legal notice. The images contained within are copyrighted by Wargaming.Net LLP and tank stats are intellectual property of Wargaming.Net : Copyright © 1998 – 2011 Wargaming.net ®, All rights reserved. World of Tanks, WoT are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wargaming.net.
NEW IN THIS VERSION:
- Added the French tanks and updated changes with the tanks overall
- Fixed the player and clan lookup crash
- Added a caching feature to both lookups
- Improved the speed of clan lookup
- New “Penetration Calculator” has been added
- Implemented an update feature
- It is now possible to store WoT Wiki on a SD card
- Updated to v6.7
- Tech tree with xp costs
- Clan lookup
- Fixed a bug where entering space in player lookup would cause a crash
- It is now possible to cancel loading in player lookup
- Tech tree, xp yet to come
- Russian language localisation
- Fixed wrong labels in full tank info view